What is Tracker™
Having a guide to the targeted production throughout the season helps you keep focus on what the herd should be achieving and with your actual data included you can keep track along the way.
Tracker™ is complemented with comprehensive feed plans, feed budgets and diet analysis & optimisation.
Book a free Tracker™ demo at your place
How does it work?
- Registering a business on Tracker™ is part of the GrainCorp Feeds offer, there is no extra cost for using Tracker™
- Fonterra suppliers can give permission through Fencepost to release the data by giving access to code 342639
- You can have as many farms as you like under your business
- If you are a supplier of OCD, Tatua Westland and Synlait you simply need to email your supplier and request 3rd Party access to Tracker™
- Produce accurate forecasts of production each week
- Use Tracker’s™ unique analysis tools to help you interpret the data
- Build extra modules onto Tracker™ to monitor herd movements and feed use. EASY TO SET UP
Tracker™ Introduction videos
Introduction to Tracker™
Tune in to hear our Technical Feed Partner, Ken Winter, give a short introduction on Tracker™.
Ken Winter, Technical Feed Partner at GrainCorp Feeds, cover some more helpful aspects of Tracker™.
How to get more from your Tracker™ programme
Ken Winter continues to explain our milk monitoring and feed management tool, Tracker™.
GrainCorp Feeds Technical Feed Partner, explains how Tracker™ can help with day to day decisions around feeding